- After breaking the support at 1.3794. The GBP/USD pair has set strong resistances at the levels of 1.3794 because the support has become a resistance on the 15th of April 2021.
- So, the price has already formed the strong resistance at the level of 1.3794 and the pair probably will try to approach from it in order to test it again.
- However, if the pair fails to pass through the level of 1.3794, the market will indicate a bearish opportunity below the new strong resistance level of 1.3794 (the level of 1.3794 coincides with the ratio of 50% Fibonacci).
- Moreover, the RSI is becoming to signal a downward trend, as the trend is still showing strong above the moving average (100) and (50).
- Thus, the maket is indicating a bearish opportunity below the 1.3794 level so it will be a good sign to sell at 1.3794 with the first target of 1.3729.
- It will also call for a downtrend in order to continue towards 1.3670. The daily strong support is seen at 1.3670.
- On the other hand, the stop loss should always be taken into account, for that it will be reasonable to set your stop loss at the price of 1.3918.
The material has been provided by InstaForex Company – www.instaforex.com
🚀If you want to get a Forex Robot Coded as per your trading strategy but are unable to do so because of the high price for the Robot then you can take advantage of the CROWD FUNDING campaigns feature. ✔ These are some crowd funding campaigns for Forex Robots, which when completed can provide the very same Forex Robot to the participants at an average price of $5-$10 per participant. ✔ You either participate in one of the already listed campaigns or send us your Forex strategy : Submit Crowd Funding Campaign , for which you would like the Forex Robot to be coded. A Crowd Funding Campaign would then be started for the same . ✔ All you have to do later on is to share the campaign online with your friends to encourage more people to participate in the campaign.
As a result, each participant can get that Forex robot for just a campaign contribution of $5 (which is the minimum). Participants can back the campaign by anything above or equal to $5 to reach the funding goal to close the campaign.