- The EUR/USD pair broke resistance which turned to strong support at the level of 1.1855 yesterday.
- The level of 1.1855 coincides with 61.8% of Fibonacci, which is expected to act as major support today.
- Since the trend is above the 61.8% Fibonacci level, the market is still in an uptrend.
- From this point, the EUR/USD pair is continuing in a bullish trend from the new support of 1.1855. Currently, the price is in a bullish channel.
- According to the previous events, we expect the GBP/USD pair to move between 1.1855 and 1.1994. On the H1 chart, resistance is seen at the levels of 1.1947 and 1.1994.
- Also, it should be noticed that, the level of 1.1855 represents the daily pivot point. Therefore, strong support will be formed at the level of 1.1855 providing a clear signal to buy with the targets seen at 1.1947.
- If the trend breaks the support at 1.1947 (first resistance) the pair will move upwards continuing the development of the bullish trend to the level 1.1994 in order to test the daily resistance 2.
- However, stop loss is to be placed below the level of 1.1800.
The material has been provided by InstaForex Company – www.instaforex.com
🚀If you want to get a Forex Robot Coded as per your trading strategy but are unable to do so because of the high price for the Robot then you can take advantage of the CROWD FUNDING campaigns feature. ✔ These are some crowd funding campaigns for Forex Robots, which when completed can provide the very same Forex Robot to the participants at an average price of $5-$10 per participant. ✔ You either participate in one of the already listed campaigns or send us your Forex strategy : Submit Crowd Funding Campaign , for which you would like the Forex Robot to be coded. A Crowd Funding Campaign would then be started for the same . ✔ All you have to do later on is to share the campaign online with your friends to encourage more people to participate in the campaign.
As a result, each participant can get that Forex robot for just a campaign contribution of $5 (which is the minimum). Participants can back the campaign by anything above or equal to $5 to reach the funding goal to close the campaign.