- The GBP/USD pair continues to move upwards from the level of 1.3758, which coincides with a ratio of 61.8% Fibonacci retracement.
- According to the previous events, the GBP/USD pair is still moving between the levels of 1.3758 and 1.3901.
- On the four-hour chart, immediate resistance is seen at 1.3901. Currently, the price is moving in a bullish channel.
- This is confirmed by the RSI indicator signaling that we are still in a bullish trending market. The price is still above the moving average (100) and (50).
- Therefore, if the trend is able to break out through the first resistance level of 1.3846, we should see the pair climbing towards the daily resistance at 1.4088 to test it.
- It would also be wise to consider where to place stop loss; this should be set below the second support of 1.3901.
- Buy above the spot of 1.3758 with the targets 1.3901 and 1.3955. On the other hand, the daily strong support is seen at 1.3669. If the GBP/USD pair is able to break out the level of 1.3955, the market will decline further to 1.4005.
The material has been provided by InstaForex Company – www.instaforex.com
🚀If you want to get a Forex Robot Coded as per your trading strategy but are unable to do so because of the high price for the Robot then you can take advantage of the CROWD FUNDING campaigns feature. ✔ These are some crowd funding campaigns for Forex Robots, which when completed can provide the very same Forex Robot to the participants at an average price of $5-$10 per participant. ✔ You either participate in one of the already listed campaigns or send us your Forex strategy : Submit Crowd Funding Campaign , for which you would like the Forex Robot to be coded. A Crowd Funding Campaign would then be started for the same . ✔ All you have to do later on is to share the campaign online with your friends to encourage more people to participate in the campaign.
As a result, each participant can get that Forex robot for just a campaign contribution of $5 (which is the minimum). Participants can back the campaign by anything above or equal to $5 to reach the funding goal to close the campaign.