- As expected, the GBP/USD pair continues to move downwards from the areas of 1.3798 and 1.3750.
- Last week, the pair dropped from the level of 1.3798 to 1.3673. Right now the price is set at the point 1.3718.
- Today, resistance is seen at the levels of 1.3798 and 1.3876. So, we expect the price to set below the strong resistance at the levels of 1.3798 and 1.3876; because the price is in a bearish channel now.
- Amid the previous events, the price is still moving between the levels of 1.3673 and 1.3798. In overall, we still prefer the bearish scenario as long as the price is below the level of 1.3798.
- Furthermore, if the GBP/USD pair is able to break out the bottom at 1.3637, the market will decline further to 1.3614 (daily support 2).
- Hence, the price will fall into a bearish trend in order to go further towards the strong support at 1.3614 to test it again. The level of 1.3600 in order to form a double bottom in the h1 chart.
- On the other hand, if the price closes above the strong resistance of 1.3876, the best location for a stop loss order is seen above 1.3900.
The material has been provided by InstaForex Company – www.instaforex.com
🚀If you want to get a Forex Robot Coded as per your trading strategy but are unable to do so because of the high price for the Robot then you can take advantage of the CROWD FUNDING campaigns feature. ✔ These are some crowd funding campaigns for Forex Robots, which when completed can provide the very same Forex Robot to the participants at an average price of $5-$10 per participant. ✔ You either participate in one of the already listed campaigns or send us your Forex strategy : Submit Crowd Funding Campaign , for which you would like the Forex Robot to be coded. A Crowd Funding Campaign would then be started for the same . ✔ All you have to do later on is to share the campaign online with your friends to encourage more people to participate in the campaign.
As a result, each participant can get that Forex robot for just a campaign contribution of $5 (which is the minimum). Participants can back the campaign by anything above or equal to $5 to reach the funding goal to close the campaign.