The JOLTS job openings for December 2020
- prior month6527K revised to 6572K
- JOLTS job openings 6646 vs. 6572K last month. Job openings rate +4.5% vs. +4.4% last month.
- Pace of hiring 3.9% vs. 4.2% last month
- Total hirings 5539K vs. 5935K last month
- Quits jobrate 2.3% vs. 2.2% last month
- Total quits 3286K vs. 3180K last month
- Separations rate 3.8% vs. 3.9% last month
- Total separations 5460K vs. 5523K last month
- Layoffs and discharges 1.3% vs. 1.4% last month
- Total layoffs and discharges 1812K vs. 2055K last month
Analyzing the current trading chart of EUR/USD, I found that the buyers got exhausted today and the downside rotation would be probably to correct strong upside movement from recent few days.
Watch for selling opportunities due to the extension to the upside with the potential downside targets at 1,2022 and 1,1955
Stochastic oscillator is showing overbought condition and potential for the ABC completion…
Support levels: 1,2022 and 1,1955
The material has been provided by InstaForex Company – www.instaforex.com
🚀If you want to get a Forex Robot Coded as per your trading strategy but are unable to do so because of the high price for the Robot then you can take advantage of the CROWD FUNDING campaigns feature. ✔ These are some crowd funding campaigns for Forex Robots, which when completed can provide the very same Forex Robot to the participants at an average price of $5-$10 per participant. ✔ You either participate in one of the already listed campaigns or send us your Forex strategy : Submit Crowd Funding Campaign , for which you would like the Forex Robot to be coded. A Crowd Funding Campaign would then be started for the same . ✔ All you have to do later on is to share the campaign online with your friends to encourage more people to participate in the campaign.
As a result, each participant can get that Forex robot for just a campaign contribution of $5 (which is the minimum). Participants can back the campaign by anything above or equal to $5 to reach the funding goal to close the campaign.